Werner Legend 99 SUP Paddle Review – By Badfish SUP Co-Owner Mike Harvey
The Werner Legend 99 3-piece SUP Paddle is a whitewater specific paddle that blends Werner’s bomber durability with ultra-light carbon and foam core materials for those paddlers that demand the most performance out of their paddle day in and day out. The Legend is Werner’s highest performing whitewater paddle - the buoyant, full carbon blades float for faster strokes and a confidence inspiring brace in swirly whitewater. One of the key designs of the Werner Legend is the seven degree blade-to-shaft offset - this promotes quick forward strokes that are essential when paddling whitewater. The Dynel edging is highly resistant to abrasion and impact resistant to protect the blade from rocks. If you want the ultimate whitewater SUP paddle, then look no further than the Werner Legend 99!
- Buoyant, carbon blades float for confident bracing in whitewater.
- Dynel edging protects the blade from abrasion and hard impacts.
- Flex and a powerful stroke are blended together for all day paddling comfort without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Dihedral (the ridge that runs down the power face of the blade) allows for a stable and flutter free forward stroke.
- 3-piece paddle is great for storing in your bag with an inflatable sup. The adjustable length makes it great for sharing with friends and family.
- 99 square inch blade provides an extremely powerful forward stroke.
- Blade length x width: 19in x 7.25in
- Perfect for whitewater and surfing.